Global Certification : CCNA
Exam Code : 200-125 (New CCNA Syllabus)
Training Name : HB Certified Programme in Managing Routers and Switches
Description : CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is an associate-level Cisco Career certification program; you can consider it to be the primary or beginner level of networking certification. This certificate is a proof on behalf of the professional that he/she has the ability to install, manage, and support medium-sized networks. CCNA training helps you establish your career as network engineers and system administrators.
Weekend Batch : Available
Training Time : 2 hrs per day (Mon-Fri), 4 hrs per day (Sat & Sun), 6 hrs Sunday
Duration : 40 hrs
HB Educational Services, 39/40, 1st Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Adyar, Chennai-20
HB Educational Services, 2/189, 2nd Floor,100 Feet Road, Vijayanagar, Velachery, Chennai-42
Operation of IP Data Networks
· Operation of IP Data Networks
· Recognize the purpose and functions of various network devices such as Routers, Switches, Bridges and Hubs.
· Select the components required to meet a given network specification.
· Identify common applications and their impact on the network
· Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP/IP models.
· Predict the data flow between two hosts across a network.
· Identify the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect Cisco network devices to other network devices and hosts in a LAN
LAN Switching Technologies
· Determine the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
· Identify basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches.
· Configure and verify initial switch configuration including remote access management.
· Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities such as ping, telnet and ssh.
· Identify enhanced switching technologies
· Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them.
· Configure and verify VLANs
· Configure and verify trunking on Cisco switches
· Configure and verify PVSTP operation
IP addressing (IPv4 / IPv6)
· Describe the operation and necessity of using private and public IP addresses for IPv4 addressing
· Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment.
· Identify the appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment.
· Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4 such as dual stack
· Describe IPv6 addresses
IP Routing Technologies
· Describe basic routing concepts
· Describe the boot process of Cisco IOS routers
· Configure and verify utilizing the CLI to set basic Router configuration
· Configure and verify operation status of a device interface, both serial and Ethernet
· Verify router configuration and network connectivity
· Configure and verify routing configuration for a static or default route given specific routing requirements
· Manage Cisco IOS Files
· Differentiate methods of routing and routing protocols
· Configure and verify OSPF (single area)
· Configure and verify EIGRP (single AS)
· Configure and verify interVLAN routing (Router on a stick)
· Configure SVI interfaces
· Configure and verify DHCP (IOS Router)
· Describe the types, features, and applications of ACLs
· Configure and verify ACLs in a network environment
· Identify the basic operation of NAT
· Configure and verify NAT for given network requirements
· Configure and verify NTP as a client
· Recognize High availability (FHRP)
· Configure and verify Syslog
· Describe SNMP v2 & v3
Network Device Security
· Configure and verify network device security features
· Configure and verify Switch Port Security features
· Configure and verify ACLs to filter network traffic
· Configure and verify an ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router
· Identify and correct common network problems
· Utilize netflow data
· Troubleshoot and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations.
· Troubleshoot and Resolve VLAN problems
· Troubleshoot and Resolve trunking problems on Cisco switches
· Troubleshoot and Resolve Spanning Tree operation issues
· Troubleshoot and Resolve routing issues
· Troubleshoot and Resolve OSPF problems
· Troubleshoot and Resolve EIGRP problems
· Troubleshoot and Resolve interVLAN routing problems
· Troubleshoot and Resolve ACL issues
· Troubleshoot and Resolve WAN implementation issues
· Troubleshoot and Resolve Layer 1 problems
· Monitor NetFlow statistics
· Troubleshoot ether channel problems
. Identify different WAN Technologies
. Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
. Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
. Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
. Implement and troubleshoot PPPoE
Other Courses : CCNP| ITIL | PRINCE 2 | CEH | GB | MCSA | BB | Adv Excel